Terms & Conditions
- All local deliveries will be under our FREE delivery service within 40 miles of Certainly Wood.
- Once your order is placed you will be contacted by one of our team within the lead time to provide you with a delivery date and rough estimate of time.
- All routes are planned economically.
- If you have not ordered logs or a log store and your order will, therefore, be below the £125 min order spend there will be a small delivery charge and your goods will be despatched via courier.
- If you require a quicker delivery please contact the office on 01981 251 796 to discuss your requirements.
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed unless a prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer’s risk
- On occasions, our drivers have been asked to return to a property to move the bag or to redeliver the logs due to access issues. If we are asked to return to a delivery point due to the issues outlined above, there will be a re-delivery charge of £10.
- Drivers have to carry out a risk assessment on arrival at the property for the safety of you, the driver, your property, and to avoid vehicle damage. Due to this, an alternative delivery point may be required.
- Hedges and Trees can cause access issues; if possible these should be trimmed before delivery.
- If there are known access issues prior to the day of delivery, please advise before delivery. You must also let us know where to leave the bag in case you are not home when delivery is made, we would suggest leaving the old bag where you want the new bag to be left. We would encourage you to use the what3words app to provide us with the 3m2 location of where you want your bag dropped!
- Lead times may extend during busy periods.
- Snowy and icy conditions may delay deliveries, narrow lanes especially can become too dangerous - we will keep customers informed of any changes to our service.
- Delivery into garages may not be possible unless you can provide a pallet and a pump truck.
- Under your statutory rights, if for any reason the goods are not what you expected, you have 14 days following delivery in which to return the goods, at your cost. They must be in the same condition as they were when delivered.
- Any delivery issues must be reported immediately to Certainly Wood.
- In the event of any dispute, resulting in the goods being returned to Certainly Wood, payment will be refunded to the customer less the relevant charges.
- Loyalty points can only be earned by ordering online and through your customer account
Updated July 2020