Having been selling kiln dried logs and kindling for 10 years, we are conscious we have many loyal customers who buy from us every year. Our new website includes a scheme in which you can build up loyalty points and use these to provide even bigger discounts off your future purchases. We really do wish to reward our regular loyal customers – it’s our way of saying ‘thank you’
How does it work?
For every £1 you spend, you will earn one loyalty point which is worth 1p. These points will build up on your own account and can be redeemed at any time you choose, against further purchases made through the website. They will provide a cash discount against products you buy.
How can I earn points?
- Make sure you have an account set up.
- The more you buy, the more points you earn. Sometimes we will offer products with bonus points to allow you to earn even more discounts.
- If you recommend a friend, you will automatically earn 1,000 points to your account.
- If you ‘share’ our details on Facebook or Twitter, you will earn 50 points per social media feed.
- By being a really good customer! Occasionally you will be rewarded for doing something that little extra such as buying lots or recommending us to lots of your friends. You might just see some bonus points appear on your account next time you log in!
How do I redeem my points?
When you log into your account it will clearly tell you how many points you have accumulated and what value they have if you redeem them at the checkout. If not redeemed, they will continue to build up over time, but just bear in mind that you do need to redeem them within 3 years.
Terms & Conditions
- Certainly Wood can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions, or any Individual Loyalty Points account at any time.
- Any changes made will take immediate effect upon posting the revisions to this website and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such change or modifications.
- Loyalty credit is only valid at certainlywood.co.uk.
- Points are redeemed on all purchases of goods, but not on additional delivery charges.
- Points cannot be rewarded after a transaction is completed.
- Points earned on purchases which are subsequently cancelled or refunded will be deducted from your account.
- Points are not redeemable for cash.
- Sharing our details on Facebook and Twitter provides one-off points and not additional points for every time they are shared.
- Certainly Wood can take any action it seems appropriate if there is any reason to think that the scheme or offers are being misused.
- Use of additional offers and benefits may be subject to availability.
- Certainly Wood reserves the right to remove Credit from Loyalty Accounts that have not been used for 3 years.
- The Certainly Wood loyalty scheme is for personal use only, business use is strictly prohibited. Certainly Wood reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business use.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988, we do not supply any of your details to any third parties.
- As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Points can only be redeemed in increments of £2.50