Sold to the grandfather of the current managing partners back in 1945, Philip Morris and Son was initially located in Hereford’s High Street. It has sat uninterrupted in Widemarsh Street, Hereford for the last 160 years. The home and country department store today is based around 8 core departments, both in store and on their online shop . With over 30,000 people a year buying from Philip Morris online, the company thrives by differentiating itself on the quality of customer service it offers and stocking premium brands such as Barbour, Musto, Dubarry, Le Creuset and Le Chameau to name a few!
We’ve partnered with Philip Morris for many years, both of us sharing a passion for heritage and premium quality.
What’s in the hamper
Cadac Magnetic Elevated BBQ Tongs
Cadac magnetic bbq tongs with elevated rib on the back to prevent bacteria off from the surface touching the metalwork. The handles have been ergonomically designed to be comfortable in hand, with magnets hidden inside for practical storage on any metal except stainless steel. The tongs can be easily cleaned after use.
- Cadac BBQ tongs.
- Made from heat resistant nylon.
- Practical, magnetic storage.
- Elevated ridge on back provides improved hygiene.
- Raises metalwork off surfaces keeping bacteria away.
- Durable, high build quality.
- The ideal utensil for intense barbecue grilling.
Cadac Magnetic Curved Spatula and Fork
Cadac spatula and fork are made from heat resistant nylon with magnetic handles to provide practical storage options. The handles have an elevated ridge on the back, to lift the metal work off the barbeque surface, improving hygiene. The utensil set are dishwasher safe to make them easy to clean after use, even if covered in barbecue grime.
- Cadac Barbecue utensils set.
- Magnetic spatula and fork.
- Curved design.
- Elevatedridge on the back of utensil for improved hygiene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Heat resistant nylon.
- Magnetic ergonomic handle.
- Magnets stick to all metal except stainless steel.